The USPS Liteblue ePayroll service lets you access the payments history for printing or viewing online. The employee can access their payment history for the past 40 payments they’ve received. On the LiteBlue Epayroll website at www.liteblue.usps.gov, USPS employees can access their salaries, job descriptions, and pay accounts.
The employees are the only ones who should have access to Liteblue USPS Epayroll. Any unauthorized access will result in legal consequences for the intruder. Epayroll can only be accessed within the United States. When traveling outside of the United States, you cannot access this website. If you’re in the United States, you can log in whenever you want with your mobile or computer. An Internet connection is all you need.
USPS Liteblue ePayroll Login Procedure
- You must visit the website to access Liteblue USPS ePayroll services.
- ePayroll is accessible at liteblue.usps.gov
- In order to log in, you must enter your employee identification number and password.
- The user must have their password for USPS self-service, as well as their employee identification number, to create an account. An eight-digit number should accompany the employee identification number for verification purposes.
- After clicking on the provided tab, you will be asked to enter the username and password needed to log in to your account.
When a user needs to see a particular epayroll statement, they are required to click on the particular date to view all the information on that particular date. There is also a tab at the top of the page entitled ‘print out’; employees can use this to print their earnings statements.
USPS now offers an app for accessing earnings statements. Because Liteblue’s web portal is, in general, not mobile-friendly, they have created a new USPS Epayroll App. The old website interface makes accessing payroll details a bit difficult.